Monday, January 19, 2009

not me monday.


i'm joining in for not me monday.

here you go...all the things i did not do this week.


i did not sit and watch TV all day, and catch up on all my shows that I missed over the week. tivo is not fun.
i definitely did not go see 3 movies, instead of working.
i definitely did not miss my workout and instead baked delicious treats.
i did not go to barnes and nobles and read gossip magazines.
i did not have too many margaritas for Mexican dinner night.
i did not LOVE American idol, and I am definitely not thankful it is back on!
i did not cry over peter leaving for Chicago and I will keep it together this week.
i also did not tell peter we are naming our kids Aidan & Emma. Again.
i did not become re-obsessed with white chocolate lattes at starbucks.
i did not NOT shower for a few days (even after a workout because I was too tired)
i DEFINITELY did not get a job this week, nor did I get a call for ONE interview. Oh wait I really didn't.
i did not spend way too much money on arts & crafts
especially with money i do not have.
i did not go with my dad to get massages because i knew he would pay.
and i most definitely did not let my laundry pile double and just sit in the corner. nope. i did not do that.

join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: