Monday, February 9, 2009

not me monday.
as usual,
i'm joining in for not me Monday.
here ya go.... all the things i did not do this week.
i did not end up having the worst interview ever
& decided group interviews are NOT fun.
i did not have an amazing dinner & drinks night with my love paula...
and it was not the highlight of my week <3.
i did not use my new sewing machine all week long, and i am not officially obsessed.
i did not enjoy chili's margaritas a little too much before movie night with the gang.
i did not find a new $1.60 Starbucks drink... which i hope to NOT have everyday.
i did not "stalk" Martha Stewart's blog this week along with my new fav...shabby chic.
i did not send out another 143,768,300 resumes, and still have NOT heard a thing.
not one thing.
lastly, i did not fall in love with Taylor swifts new cd and i most definitely do not have a small crush on her and Jennifer nettles from sugarland.


join us, would you?
post your not me Mondays.
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: