Monday, February 16, 2009

not me monday.

yep, that time of the week...
not me monday.
here ya go, all the things i did not do this week.
i did not eat at a fancy resturant
and could barely walk by the time i left because i was not full.
i did not get excited about spending 3 beautiful days in san diego
with my favorite family in the world.
i did not lose the game for the thundercats... and i do not wish we could play that game over.
i did not get a J-O-B
(oh yes, i DID NOT get one in which i am oober excited about).
i did not go to starbucks twice in one day. eeeeeeeek.
i did not miss peter more than ever this week.
and valentines day didn't make me think of how lucky i am.
i did not get an order about selling my cards in their store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did not finish the 3rd twilight book.... one to go!
lastly, i did not hear from my mom that my brother got the brains in the family.
not me.


join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: