Thursday, October 8, 2009

fall brain dump.
-i've been running errands more than i ever have in my whole life combined (and yes, running errands is my all time most favorite thing to do.... but with my mom's errands and mine, the lists just get longer and longer). plus with my big move in a week, there simply is just not enough time in the day.

-today is my last day of work here in good ol' sac town. i will miss everyone terribly. it's bittersweet, but in my heart i know i have made the right & best decision for me. the gang is throwing a little gathering at the wine bar tonight (missing greys BUT for good reason). a little wine and some good company is just what the doctor ordered.

-my dad would be so proud of me i just know it. and knowing that brightens my little heart. i need a little time away from all the memories we have made here, and need to stay busy and heal somewhere else. and WHAT better place than Manhattan beach. ohhhhhhhhhh i can see my mom's smile and how thrilled she is too. love that more and more.

-my bestest turns the big 25 on Monday (and i got a little something up my sleeve for her) pics to be posted Monday, sorry can't ruin her surprise!

-my momma dearest went back to work this week. she's the strongest woman i know. she's taking everything day to day but makes me want to be just like her.
i love her.

-speaking of momma... she and i will be hosting another little gathering tomorrow night (we just LOVE a good party) so if you guys can come to hacienda in Folsom, we would LOVE to see you. i just know next week i will be spending all my time with her... so i want to see everyone tomorrow!

-my friend jill came to visit from chicago. GOSH I LOVE HER. we had SUCH a good time ordering take out, watching the soccer game, craft fair, dinners, movies, coffee talks.
what a good friend she is. miss you already jill.

-i am so excited to see my brother next week and spend the weekend in San Diego with him, ohhhhh the fun things we have planned. EXCITED.

-i can start jogging today! well SLOW jog because obviously my ligaments are still not okay... but slowly i can get back into it.
oh how i love jogging in the fall.

-pumpkin spice lattes are back!
oh happy day!

that is all for now.

No comments: