Saturday, October 17, 2009

new beginnings.

i start my new job on monday and i am VERY excited.
mainly because i am going to be BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!
but also because i can take a little much needed break from sac town & the memories my dad and i shared, everyday.
SO mom and i drove 10 hours (yes! 10 hours) from SAC to SD.
boy, that 405 traffic is something else.
we are staying with my brother for the weekend, and so far....
as always, having WAY too much fun.
my mom leaves tomorrow, and i leave for manhattan beach monday morning.
bittersweet day tomorrow. but i know for a FACT i am doing the right thing.
as my dad would say "we've made it,we're gonna meet orpah!"
god i love that man.
i will be updating my new journey as much as possible.
the first few weeks are going to be CRAZY busy.... but i will do my best.
happy blogging!
XO
j.

No comments: