Tuesday, November 17, 2009

not me monday, on wednesday? sure why not.........

all the things i did not do this week....
here you go!

i did not love that i made homemade dinner 5 out of the 7 nights of the week.
i did not love my new found obsession with jeopardy
and my boss was an answer this week! ha!
i did not love my boss's team winning and heading to the finals... eeeeeeek.
i did not love booking my first class ticket to Seattle this weekend. pumped.
i did not love running with my running partner - santi the dog. he's amazing.
i did not love watching the sunset while drinking coffee bean.
i did not love developing a new crush.
i did not love counting down another week until i am home with my favorites.
i did not love wearing my new DAD necklace... i love it more than i can say.
i did not love attending the pre-game party at the stadium,
and did not love meeting fantastic new people.
i did not love having a day off and relaxing, getting a pedicure, and window shopping.
i did not love making a few more mix cds to add to my collection.
i did not love baking more and more goodies - i love making goodie packs for friends. new favorite thing.
i did not love biggest loser & crying because i am so happy for all of them.
i did not love late night ben & jerry's runs..... my thighs definitely do not love this.
i did not love feeling that i found what i am meant for.
i did not love ordering my favorite fellow crafters book. yep, she's published.
i did not love hearing my mom had a wonderful birthday with wonderful friends.
i did not love knowing my brother has grown into a wonderful son & brother. he makes me so proud.
i did not love hanging out with drew carey & zac efron at the game.
i am not in love with mr. efron.

post your not me mondays.
(even if it's on a wednesday)
it's so much cheaper than therapy.


No comments: