Monday, November 2, 2009

not me monday.

it's been way to long.......
not me Monday's are back!

all the things i did not do this week

(and for those of you who are new to this..... all the things i really did do)

get with it. get with the nerdy-ness.


here goes....

I did not like having to build 5 big pieces of furniture. Just call my "Jen IKEA MASTER Robin"

I did not like getting into my running shoes again for the first time in 4 months.

i do not love the 4 dogs i take care of.

i do not love my house, the neighbors, the city. 75 degrees is not fun to live in.

i did not love the Halloween trick-or-treaters (while the dads had beers in hand) and the cute little boy who told me i had really good candy! loved him.

i did not love Meeting my boss’s agent & assistant. oh how amazing they all are!

i did not like driving a maserati. WOW. was not the Highlight of my week.

I did not like the feeling that my heart is getting better (this is the best not me this week)

I did not like trying my dad’s famous recipies and having them turn out delicious!

I did not like my sleepover with chels.

I did not like nightly emails to my favorite person in nor cal.

I did not like hearing my mom laugh over and over.

I did not like making a Halloween snack candy pack for our postman tavio (he’s hilarious!)

I did not love furnishing an entire amazing house - add this to my resume.

I did not like going to pottery barn for the 3rd time (I want EVERYTHING in that store)

I did not love organzing, color coding, nerd-ing out my new office in manhattan beach.

I did not love creating business cards with the lovely Elizabeth.

I did not love booking this Thursday night with my favorite long beach girls & dinner at our old stomping grounds.

I did not love snuggling on the couch, drinking wine, catching up on my favorite shows.

I did not love my second week of work (ohhhh yes I did).

I did not love my new walk in closet.

I did not love gardening, building, designing, decorating….. just call me Martha.




post your not me mondays!

it's so much cheaper than therapy.


No comments: