Monday, November 30, 2009

not me monday.

here you go!
all the things i did not do this week.

i did not think the blind side was one of the best movies i have ever seen.
and no i do not root for michael O & the RAVENS now ;)
i did not love Seattle and definitely did not love meeting mr. & mrs. beckham (they are delightful, i must say)
i did not love my mom's homemade jambalaya.
i did not love taking my mom to get pampered for her birthday. she deserved it.
i did not love my new steve madden heels - they are OH SO SEXY.
i did not love LSU beating Arkansas.......... my mom LOVED this!!

i definitely did not love a week with my mom & brother at home.
i did not love my new found obsession with horoscopes - thanks danielle!!
i did not love MIKUNI naming a roll after my dad - BIG DRE roll. it's the very best.

i did not love pedi's with mom. love the US time.
i did not love eating mr. pickles. boy i have missed you.
i did not love leftovers. wow, still full.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: