Monday, December 7, 2009

not me monday.

here you go!
all the things i did not do this week.
i did not love the world cup draw - and the bracket the USA will dominate.
i did not love my brother's holiday christmas party in dana point.
i did not love spending a night with my high school lovies...
wine, good food, and good friends.
i did not love making another batch of my favorite granola bars.
i did not love Taylor Lautner with his shirt off in new moon.
i did not love spending some quality time with my bestie; too much chipotle.
i did not love sleepovers with college buddies & catching up over dinner.
i did not love wine night with my new friends in venice.
i did not love the crazy holiday shoppers at target - oh wait, AWFUL.
i did not love hearing about my mom's vacay in hawaii, gosh i am so happy for her.
i did not love my brother's cute little attire - dad would be impressed.
i did not love the biggest loser - ohhhhh finale soo soo soon!
i did not love friends marathon day while working - gotta love those dvds.
i did not love a good cry with friends, and swapping stories on how great my dad is.
i did not love the movie UP! what a cute movie!
i did not love running with the dogs to clear my head.
i did not love holiday decorating, shopping, baking, and holiday music 24/7.
gosh i love december.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

XO.


No comments: