Monday, January 11, 2010

not me monday.

all the things i did not do this week.
for those of you who are new to this...
it's all the things i did do.

i did not love getting my new 42' inch flat screen tv. it's amazing. i may never be getting out of bed. ever.
i did not love sleepovers in long beach 3 nights last week. thanks amber for being such a good hostess.
i did not love my Waldorf chicken salad with extra candied walnuts 3 times last week.
i may be addicted? just sayin.
i did not love reading over emails, letters, and video messages my dad has sent me over the past so many years. gosh i miss that man.
i did not love looking at pictures of my parent's on their wedding day... 34 years yesterday. (ps. the amount of unconditional love they shared for one another is something i strive for. they are each others soul mates)
i did not love the frozen yogurt outings in 75 degree weather. just perfect out.
i did not love spending the day in San diego, however having another allergic reaction and being in the ER for most of the night - so did not love this.
bring on the drugs and benadryl. yikes.
i did not love that american idol will be on for the next 4 months of my life. goodbye social life.
i did not love all the wonderful emails, texts, and letters i have received about how my blog inspires them. made me realize how much people care.
speaking of my blog, i did not love hitting over 100 followers last week.... blog contest here i come!


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: