Thursday, February 25, 2010

Q&A.

I have been getting some emails regarding my blog lately (which is very, very flattering) so thank you. a few of you said to please answer your questions. i picked the ones i get asked most, so here ya go!


What type of camera do you use?


Honestly, I am embarrassed to answer this. I usually use my iphone and the 5 amazing apps i have, or my normal people camera. However, i am researching constantly about my next big purchase: an amazing camera.


What inspires you to write daily blog entries?


Hands down, my father. Before he passed he would always walk in and say “jen, your blog was funny today, but if i wrote on your blog it would be even more funny” gotta love his humor...

who cannot love this man? So to answer your question. I think of my dad everyday I write my entry with a big smile on my face. I write for me, and I write for him. it's simple.


What bloggers inspire you?

Do we have enough time for this question? I have a blog reel I read when I have down time. I’ll narrow it down to my top 3. Nie nie, bluebird, lisa leonard. you too will become obsessed. i promise.


How do you have time to write daily entries with your schedule?


I get little sleep. Naw, I just have OCD and am really good (like, really good) at organizing my life to have time to do so. I usually get up at 5/5:30am, run, shower, sort through emails, hit my work to-do list, eat, meetings, errands, more to-do’s, eat, make my tomorrow to-do list, me time, bed. Wash & repeat.


How do you decide what you are going to write?


Everyday is different. I write “not me Mondays” on Monday. I usually have bachelor recaps on Tuesdays. Wednesday/Thursdays are always different, and Fridays are fun photo Friday. Over the weekend I write what I can/when I can.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot this one:

Q: Why are you so AWESOME?

:) Loves! - Alice