Monday, March 8, 2010

not me monday.

here ya go!
all the things i did not do...
for the newbies (it's all the things i did do)

i did not love having my mom & brother with me all weekend where we: laughed, snuggled, watched movies in bed, ate delicious food, grabbed coffee, mimosas, shopped, and loved. a. lot.
i did not love watching our girl Sandra win the Oscar. great speech by such a classy lady.
i did not love finding the perfect chain for my perfect necklace my brother got me.
i did not love finding my favorite earing in the grass a week after i lost it. thank goodness!!
i did not love hearing about the opening of cafe rio in MB. we will be seeing you soon .
i did not love getting TWO new aviator nation sweatshirts. yep, my fav. article of clothing was on a huge sale this weekend.
i did not love my massage at the spa with my family. a much needed day.
i did not love peeking at my new blog layout (coming soon!)
thank you ALL who voted.................................... !!!!!
i did not love finding a new app on my phone (thanks brother) i am officially obsessed with words with friends.
i did not love the marriage ref. new favorite show, hands down.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: