Friday, October 1, 2010

WELCOME DEAREST OCTOBER.


Dear October,
Please give me the motivation to fully unpack all my boxes in my new place. it is not fun trying to walk through a room when you have to jump over them, and even falling when no one is around. quite embarrassing to myself.

Dear October,
Please give me the ability to run 26.2 miles without dying. I would really like to live to tell about my 2nd marathon. And possibly even realize i might in fact actually like running when i don't HAVE to do it.

Dear October,

Please never ever get rid of your pumpkin spice lattes. i am able to wake up at 5am each day because of you. keep up the good work.

Dear October,
I love your colors. Never change. I will miss you too much.

Dear October,
Don't judge me for wanting to play Christmas music already. It's my favorite time of year and I don't care what other people think.

Dear October,
Can you please realign my ribs in my body so I am no longer in any pain. That would be nice. Really nice.

Dear October,
Please find me the perfect chair for my office. I would build you myself if i knew how, but would rather just purchase one.

Dear October,
Let's try not to stress about the lack of money in my bank account. Don't worry too much because the winning lottery ticket is waiting for you.

Dear October,
Please make sure I don't get any cavities from the amount of Halloween candy i will be consuming. My dentist is not a fan of you, but i love you dearly.

Dear October,
Never leave me. I just love you too much.


No comments: