Thursday, December 9, 2010

MAJOR TALENT ALERT.


i must say, i've got some pretty talented friends.
one of my favorite things to do is to find the perfect gift for someone.

whether it be birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or holidays... i love giving gifts that are personal and meaningful.
makes them THAT much more special.
don't you agree?

well, my friend Shauna is taking painting orders up until tomorrow for the holidays!!
seriously, make sure you order one, you will NOT be disappointed.
so. worth. every. penny. spent.

visit her site by clicking HERE.

here is my favorite one she has done for me (i gave to my mom for a gift)
she of course, loved it.

<span class=\

<span class=\

how talented is this girl?
AMAZING.

NOW GO ORDER ONE... or FIVE!!
(and make sure say i sent you!!)


No comments: