Monday, December 13, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY.

it's monday..... again!
jesus. where is the time going?
here we go again!!!

i did not love chipotle & sleepover with amber! i love when she visits!!
i did not love walking my favorite pups in the venice canals. that place during christmas time is to. die. for.
i did not love learning that my macbook is a "lemon" what?!! apple... you are killing me!
(good thing i have a year warranty!) phew!
i did not love GLEE'S christmas episode! i hate that my shows are done until January! blah.
i did not love paying $19 for a park hopper ticket to disneyland. it's good to know people.
i did not love Diannah coming to town for our disneyland day kid less adventure (who knew they have drinks at CA Adventure!)
i did not love staying in saturday night & decorating my room. love pj nights!
i did not love 88 degree weather this past weekend in SO CAL! i'm pretty sure it's december!
i did not love driving to Pasadena w/ the roomies for a church service (which brought me to tears it was so amazing) and of course C & O's dinner! um. DELICIOUS!!!!!
i did not love finishing my christmas gifts. i am READY for the big day!
i did not love hearing Zac Efron is single (sorry that's sad, but one step closer!!!)
i did not love pulling out the christmas cookie recipes i'm gonna make for our party!! oh boy oh boy!!


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy!!!


No comments: