Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN.

&&<span class=
(source: pinterest)

Coachella is a little over a week away and i have had butterflies since the day i purchased my ticket. a friend calls them "prechella anxiety". i figured since it will be 90 + in the heat i will need to dress accordingly. i will be camping for 4 days so needless to say after day 1 my outfits will be looking a little rugged. i do however think that my concert enjoying experience will be a little better knowing my outfits are someone cute. and by cute i mean, okay to get dirty but still manage to flow with my theme for the weekend; free bird. if you know me, you know this isn't normally my kind of thing. yes, i do love music, camping, and enjoying a relaxing weekend with my friends.... however, no cell, no work, all play... minor panic attack. i am sure this will be a weekend i will never forget. and i am sure i will want to make this an annual trip. after all, who doesn't love a good music festival? any tips for first timers?

&&<span class=
(source: blog lovin)


&&<span class=
(source: chic intuition)

&&<span class=
(source: certain ladies)


No comments: