Monday, June 15, 2009

not me monday!

look what day it is!!
oh monday, you have come SO quickly.....
here goes....
i did not love winning our indoor game and did not love my dad's banana pudding post game.
i did not love starting to plan my vegas birthday with my best friend.
i did not eat the BEST cheeseburgers on friday with the crew. thanks pops, you are the very best.
i did not country night with the babes thursday :)
i did not love throwing my dad the BEST 60th birthday party, ever.
and i did not love that his family from new orleans flew in for it!!!
i did not love training in the the bay area - with the pride's head coach.
i did not love the movie hangover ;) OMG! best movie ever.
i did not get jealous of melinda and her pics of her amazing travels.
lastly, i did not LOVE my free massage & facial. LOVE working at a salon ;)

No comments: