Tuesday, July 14, 2009

not me monday! (on tuesday)

I'm joining in for not me Monday.
here you go...all the things i did not do this week.

i did not love not having Starbucks for a while. day 11 and going strong :)
not gonna lie though, i might have a Starbucks-reward-me-drink...
for giving it up for so long. is that bad?
i did not like tearing all my ligaments & going to the ER to...
only being put in a boot, crutches, and pain meds for a long long time.
i did not love watching movies and TV for 5 straight days in the same position.
oh wait, i really did not love this. talk about BORING.
i did not like missing the annual Maribou camping trip in Tahoe.
ugh, so jealous and sad i couldn't go :(
i did not love the free facial and manicure to clear my depression from my ankle.
i did not love team dinner at BJ's after our two game victory. although i hated just watching, stoked we won! here we come new york!
i did not love that wes is FINALLY gone from Jillian's life. about darn time.
i did not love riding in one of those mechanical wheelchairs at the grocery store while people stared. not fun. although, very entertaining for my family.
i did not almost finish my "sanity book" and i am so not excited to share it with everyone!!

join us, would you?
post your not me Mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: