Tuesday, July 21, 2009

not me monday! (on wednesday)

dang, i am not very good lately on not me Mondays (on Mondays!)
but better late then never :)
so here ya go.... all the things i did not do this week...
i did not love watching our last thundercats game & of course a great dinner with the team & families at the factory.
i did not love going back to work after my 5 days of "staying in one position" OH wait i LOVED going back to work and not staying confined in my home.
i did not love dinner at FATS with the liles.
i did not love watching the storm win another 2 games.
i did not absolutely love watching peter play in his debut MLS game. SO stoked for him.
i did not love that Reid left the bachelorette (even though i think he's coming back in the finale)
i did not love welcoming Starbucks back into my life, ohhhhh yes.
i did not love renting 5 more movies at Hollywood with mama.
i did not thoroughly enjoy having a diet coke with a lime, after 6 months of giving it up.
i did not love sac town's 107 degree heat, especially when i had to watch a game and couldn't play.



join us, would you?
post your not me Mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: