Monday, July 6, 2009

not me monday!

i'm joining in for not me monday.
here you go...all the things i did not do this week.
i did not love giving up Starbucks for a while. day 4 going strong :)
i did not love tying our game 2-2. but i did love coming back from being down 2-0.
i did not love movie night with the fam bam.
i did not love dinner & drinks at the struhms.
i did not love my massage from peggy.
i did not love winning our indoor game ;)
i did not love hometown visits with the bachelorette, and i think wes should leave. asap.
i did not love 17 again with my love zac efron.
such a tear jerker! and i did not love watching it at a $3 movie theater.
i did not love catching up with my lil sis lupe. miss her dearly.
i did not love the vet visiting toots, but i am glad she is okay ;)
i did not love the annual 3rd of july bbq at nancy & tims.
i did not love payday this week.... oh wait i lOVE payday.
i did not love going to kaiser just to find out i am severely allergic to a chemical which is in everything. perfect.

join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: