Monday, December 21, 2009

not me monday.

here we go!
all the things i did not do this week!
i did not love finishing my christmas shopping a week early, and i definitely did not love sending cute packages in the mail.
i did not love meeting & hanging out with ashley olsen, justin bartha, and scott speedman. gosh, i love people.
i did not love getting a fun little tinsel in my hair from B.
i did not love sushi & movie night. i just love me some good sushi.
i did not love getting my to die for business cards in the mail (pics coming soon!)
i did not love running on the beach during the sunset near my house. i love mb.
i do not love being sore.
i did not love hollywood after hours and cute photo booths.
i did not love hanging out with my lil sis lupe, and surprising her with a little something special.
i did not love getting cute holiday labels from melinda.
i did not love my new favorite place in venice - cows end.
i did not love starting my 4 day cleanse.
i did not love that i might be going to england soon! yes please!!!
i did not love hearing me & dad's song on the radio right when i was thinking about him.
i did not love finding a nail in my tire. ohhhh wait. this really wasn't fun.
i did not love booking my facial with my favorite gal priscilla over the holidays.
i did not love watching elf every night while falling asleep.
i did not love our LBC girls reunion over delicious food, wine, and laughter.

post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: