Monday, January 4, 2010

not me monday.

here you go!
all the things i did not do this past week
(for new members, this means all the things i did do.
the "did not" is sarcastic... enjoy!)

i did not love the most perfect new years by myself:
take-out, champagne, movies, popcorn, 4 cute dogs, cute pjs. and no hangover the next day. yes!
i did not love running on the beach during the sunset.
my favorite time of day.
i did not love watching the blind side for the 5th time. (don't worry - i have it on DVD, i couldn't afford $11 a movie!)
i did not love it's complicated. great movie. added bonus: popcorn and candies.
i did not love cooking a 7 course meal, drinks, and card games with friends.
i did not love using my starbucks gift card. that $150 is sure going fast.... :)
i did not love chatting with jill on her 26th birthday and sending little goodies in the mail. (she reads this, or else i would tell you how cute the goodies are)
i did not love sorting through old pics and remembering family memories.
i did not love dinner at mama d's with my favorite greek nick.
i did not love walking the manhattan beach pier while watching the surfers.
i did not love welcoming back my new tv schedule: Bachelor on mondays (missin oddo nights this time of year)
my horses will be posted ASAP after tonight's show!

:( biggest loser on tuesday. and my all time favorite - american idol next week! yesssss!
i did not love starting my new craft project (it's a doosey, pics posted soon).
i did not love decorating my room and making it feel like home.
i did not love chatting with my auntie about life, my dad, and the future.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: