Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ohhh jake & drama.

recap time.

okay, jake your plaid shirts are killin me.
although you look cute, maybe don't buy so many plaid shirts next time.
it kind of makes you look like paul bundy at times and other times makes me wonder if you just love camping THAT much. hmmmm.

secondly, the motorcycle and the music the producers play while riding it. that's all i'm gonna say.

tenley, i like you.
gia, your pretty and wear louboutin shoes while camping. that's funny.
vienna, you are not liked... by anyone.
ali, you are really making it hard for me to keep you at #1. you are starting to care more about vienna than jake. sad. change this.

i am glad he let 4 gals go. makes it more dramatic and makes me more excited for next week.


my new final four: although i do not like it:
Tenley, Gia, Ali, and Vienna.


it's getting serious.
pumped.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Also...the dramatic throwing of the rose into the fire?

Really?!?!

And yet...still totally addicted. :)

Jen said...

HAHA i know right. OH YES! how could i forget the ROSE THROW?!!! silly me!
XO