Monday, February 1, 2010

not me monday.

here you go!
all the things i did not do this week {for the newbies, all the things i did do}
drum roll please.............

i did not love wearing my new favorite sweatshirt. everyday.
i did not love rachel's birthday celebration in long beach. love my LBC girls.
i did not love my new fav store: twig & willow. LOVE this boutique.
i did not think avatar was AMAZING and i do not want to live on pandora (ohhhhhhh the life)

i did not love starting dear john, should be done soon. pumped for the movie!
i did not love dinner in Newport, overlooking the beach.
i
did not love celebrating my wonderful brother's birthday. ahhh 28.
i did not love the grammys and i did not cry during the little Jackson's speech.
i did not love that
greys was a repeat. boooo.
i
did not love my ER visit. luckily no stitches.
i did not love planning the most amazing superbowl party ever. i canNOT wait.
go saints!!


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.





1 comment:

Shauna said...

Vienna's mom was a topless dancer...read it in US Weekly today, so thats where shes coming from :)