Monday, February 15, 2010

not me monday.

here you go! all the things i did not do this past week
{for the newbies, it's all the things i did do}


i did not love the movie dear john. and channing tatum is not hot.
i did not love baking chocolate chip vegan goodies with vegan frosting.
it's my new favorite treat!
i did not love chipotle with my new friend shauna :) she's awesome!
i did not love realizing i hadn't had meat in 25 days. and love it.
i did not love my fake eyelashes. gosh, they are amazing.
i do not love that i am obsessed with the winter Olympics.
i did not love dinner w/ ms. mattozzi and catching up. i've missed her.
i did not love my amazing valentines day with lp.
i do not love; mani/pedi, homemade dinner, wine, and the olympics.
i did not love the movie WHIP IT.
i did not love the bachelor........... ohhhhh the drama!
i did not love buying my lil sis lupe a cute 15th birthday gift.
i can't believe she's almost 15 already.
i did not love day 1 of my marathon training. ouch, i am already sore.
i did not love no pudge brownies, wow, these are addicting and life changing.
i did not love getting pics from my uncle of the saints parade in nola.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.


{pic below is from my iphone on my valentine's brunch date. amazing view}

No comments: