Monday, February 22, 2010

not me monday.

here ya go!!
all the things i did not do this week, and for the newbies...
it means: all the things i did do.

[disclaimer: this week was work. work. work. and slightly boring.
sorry i couldn't give ya more]


i did not love the bachelor and the drama.
and since my source was correct thus far, vienna is gonna win. sad. sad. sad.
{um, women tell all tonight. oh.my.gosh.}
i did not love marathon training week 1. only a.lot.more.to.go. yikes!
i did not love booking my mommas visit to come see me & dre. lots of fun stuff planned!
i did not love taking the doggies on the longest walk ever.
i did not love idol week & ellen on it. she's a great addition.
i did not love missing sleep over the winter Olympics. that shaun white, yum!
i did not love being busy all week i couldn't even tell ya what i did without looking at my calendar. it's feb. 22nd already? what?
i did not love getting a bazillion compliments on my eyelashes. i. love. them.
i did not love getting the "agenda" for the world cup. oh boy.
i did not hearing i am getting a big tax refund. thank you Jesus.
i did not love finding my new favorite blogger. emily.
i did not love getting all my supplies ready for my next art project.


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.


No comments: