Tuesday, March 2, 2010

happy 25th birthday to my favorite gypsy.



(yes, her birthday was yesterday... but it was also a crazy work day. better late than never)


25 reasons why i love her so:

25. I love her because she loves the McMuffin maker as much as me.
24. I love her because we sneak into movies together {sorry mom!}
23. I love her because she has funny one liners. all. the. time.
22. I love her because we paint masterpieces together at 2am.
21. I love her because her dance offs are amazing.
20. I love her because she makes incredible mixed cds.
19. I love her because she loves 16 and pregnant, and looks forward to each season.
18. I love her because she has really funny FB status's.
17. I love her because her family is amazing, and her dad thinks i steal silverware.
16. I love her because she is willing to always drive to me (knowing my crazy work schedule)
15. I love her because she has thrown up on a bar before. {sorry tiff! IT'S TOO GOOD NOT TO LOVE}
14. I love her because she understands my need for food, and doesn't judge me. ever.
13. I love her because she was one of my dads favorite people.
12. I love her because she would drive an hour to pinkberry.
11. I love her because she would do anything for me, and vice versa.
10. I love her because she thinks zac efron is just as cute as i do.
9. I love her because I could make a book out of her funny text messages.
8. I love her because she loves britney spears like it's no bodies business.
7. I love her because we always wear matching toe nail polish. ah, yes... we are 12.
6. I love her because when i met her, we decided we would become bffs instantly.
5. I lover her because when i need gossip, she's got it.
4. I love her because she throws the best theme parties. ever.
3. I love her because she and i sang along to every song during the nick lachey concert. yep.
2. I love her because everyday she has something new & FUNNY to tell me.
1. I love her because she is one of the most beautiful, loving, funny, caring people i know. i am a better person because of her. i love you tiffany vargas.

XOXO
MONSTER




1 comment:

Liz Leppanen said...

Ahhh keep up the fun blog JENergy. :)