Monday, March 22, 2010

Not me Monday.


here ya go!
all the things i did not do this week,
and for the newbies....
it's all the things i did do.

i did not love getting my butt back in the gym.
5am workouts really help me fall asleep at night.
and fast.
i did not love my new blog make-over! oh yes! i just love it.
i did not love crying for (ok, small tears) EDNA from Kenya while watching the LA marathon.
crazy that i ran that marathon 5 years ago.
yikes! time flies...

i did not love march madness starting.
too bad LB State isn't in it. next year boys... next year.

i did not love planning my JOHN MAYER night this week. me, amber, and john. how i love thee.
i did not love the 20/20 bachelor franchise special. some crazy drama behind the scenes. oh reality tv, i love you.
i did not love that the NEW MOON DVD is on sale now.
i feel like a teen again.
i did not love starting "my dad's story"... deets coming soon.
i did not love the MLS not going on strike.
thank you jesus.

i did not love mama d's for amber's birthday dinner celebration. nothing beats good friends & good food.
i did not love hearing about sandy b. alleged cheating scandal. i hope this isn't true. i love her.
i did not love le pain for breakfast. delicious buttermilk scones! yes please!

i did not love hearing me & dads song on the radio. i love those days...



post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy


No comments: