Monday, May 10, 2010

not me monday.

here ya go! it's that day of the week, again.
Check Spellinggeeez oh man! time is REALLY flying...
all the things i did not do last week.

i did not love surprising my momma at her garden club meeting (yes folks this is a real thing, and it's quite amazing....) dinner/drinks/garden talk with good friends.
so happy i was there to join in!
i did not love working from starbucks while all the high school kids bombarded my work space. apparently this is BV's (my old high school's) cool hang out spot.
who knew!?
i also did not love drinking 3 cups of coffee while working! yikes!!
i did not love grey's night at the dobin's. wine/cheese/and good company!
oh wait, i definitely did not love tiffany
surprise visit to see my mom and me!!!! best surprise ever.
i did not love mani/pedi's/lunch with my favs. it was delicious!!
i did not love movie night w/ momma. who would have thought "did you hear about the Morgans" would have been good!!?? loved it.
i did not love a little cocktail & mikuni's with my dearest mom.
i did not love facials & girl time.
i did not love hosting such a fun party with all our friends (50 friends made it!! for mother's day!!
i did not love spending some much needed time home with all my favorite people.
what a fun week last week was!!!


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.


No comments: