Monday, July 26, 2010

not me monday.


can you believe it's Monday, again?
it's almost august. yikes.
these days of summer are going by a little too fast for my liking.

well, here it goes!
all the things i did not do this week.
for the newbies, pretend it's opposite day.


i did not love house hunting and not finding the perfect house. not yet. but it will happen. i feel it.
i did not love my 6am runs. man, the marathon is sneaking up on me!!
i did not love katsuya, galaxy game and out with the peeps Thursday.
i did not love having the most random night with some of the most fun people.
i did not love laughing so hard about the most random night.
oh man. great memories.
i did not love going to C & O's in Venice (yummmmm butter balls) then movie night with the girls. still full.
i did not love going to the magic castle in Hollywood.
i am still in shock by some of the magic.
i am officially a believer.
i did not love sleeping in on Sunday! it was AMAZING.
i did not love brunch w/ the crew Sunday. sangria, yes please!!
i however did not love missing Chelsea this week! love my bestie.
i did not love becoming more obsessed with my ipad. it's getting ridiculous.
i did not love getting to spend some quality time with brother bear. i just love him.
i did not love booking Houston for the MLS all star game, Vegas for my 25th, home for 5 days, and Chicago for the marathon.
life is flying by........... not a fan.
i did not love learning that a dear friend lost her baby boston terrier. breaks my heart. i actually hated this.
i did not love getting a stomach ache over too much watermelon. i just can't get enough.
i did not love eating my first cupcake since the cleanse. probably a bad idea because now i just want more. a lot more.
i did not love the massive amounts of emails i woke up to this morning.
happy Monday to me.


post your not me Mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.






No comments: