Tuesday, August 3, 2010

not me monday (on tuesday)


here we go again!
geeeeez. another week down.

here you go!
all the things i did not do this week.

i did not love a few days in Houston for the MLS all star game. glad we missed the humidity.
i did not love the box seats we had, however i really did not like seeing the all star team lose 5-2. yikes.
i did not love reunion dinner with the girls. tapas and sangria. yes please!!
i did not love working all day and missing the ultimate 6th man in manhattan beach.
don't worry, i'll be ready next year. look out.
i did not love hectors for lunch with pj. gosh i love that place!!
i did not love walking around manhattan beach chatting with my bestie. she brings such joy to my life. i love her dearly.
i did not love the galaxy game with the girls, katsuya, and dance parties.
i did not love meeting my new friend Sara (finally!!!!!!!!) i love her already.
i did not love reuniting with my favorite people and did not love realizing what great people i have in my life. i am truly blessed.
i did not love my broken phone.............but i did love a new iphone (with the only rule "don't tell anyone you got this for free!") um, consider it a deal apple man. done and done.
i did not love planning my weekend at home starting Friday. with my great family. oh boy. excited.
i did not love wahooooooos! new favorite MB spot.
i did not love running on the beach. gotta love living so close. icing my knees as we speak (i'm old, i need to do so).

back to reality........... back the the grind.


post your not me Mondays.
it's so much cheaper than therapy.



No comments: