Friday, January 7, 2011

FUN PHOTO FRIDAY.

<span class=

since i am moving my client this week let's just say breakfast has been to-go from
le pain quotidien for us.
it's by far my favorite manhattan beach bakery.
organic delicious goodness.
when you pack all your silverware in a box and tape it shut -
there really isn't any choice but to eat with plastic forks and spoons.

(occasionally i'll sneak in an extra 30 minutes to organize my day with my laptop and a perfect cup of coffee - all while the sun is still rising)

my favorite item is the omega oatmeal (extra brown sugar please)
they know me by my first name now (along with the post office, UPS, starbucks)
i'm becoming very known around here...
and i am not sure if that is a good thing or not?

anywho. the movers are coming today.
thank goodness because i would have turned into a box otherwise.

tgif my lovies.


No comments: