Friday, January 28, 2011

LEGS, BACK, AB RIPPER. OH MY! (day 12)


i am back to feeling like jello.
i am starting to realize that for the next few months,
this is what it will be like.
i am okay with it even though i say i am not (maybe)

just as long as it doesn't take me 20 minutes to decide if i should sleep in my car because my legs were to sore to go upstairs to my bedroom...
then yes, i am okay with it.

OH & BIG NEWS PEEPS:
my friend Sara will be photographing me when it is all said and done.

she is amazing!!!
a mom (to 3!)
a teacher.
a wife.
a blogger.
a friend.
a daughter.
a photographer.
(and many more things of course...)

and best of all, we met in the blogging world.
i love it!

her blog is too cute just like her!
check her out HERE.

and hopefully i can cross off "be in a magazine" off of my bucket list.

SELF, SHAPE, you name it.
somehow i am getting in there.

happy weekend loves.
THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!


1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

LOVE you. made my night. xoxo