Tuesday, January 18, 2011

p90x day 2.


wow. i couldn't really feel my arms today.
not to mention when i sneezed my abs hurt.
um, is that normal?

today was day 2.
i have to say this program really helps with eating healthy too!
mainly because when i see anything unhealthy....
i think "that's 5 minutes of torture"
walk. away. walk. away.

so today was plyometrics.
plyo and i have a bit of a past.
growing up playing soccer we use to have to do this.
reality check.
my body is not 16 years old anymore.
it kicked my butt.

how are you all doing?
day 3 tomorrow!
whooooop.

keep it up! you only have 87 more days to go!

tip that helps me:
post a picture of something/someone that inspires you where you will see it daily as a reminder of a bigger goal you are reaching for.

mine - jillian michaels.
this rockin bod is in my near future.

<span class=

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats on surviving the first couple days of p90x! I did it for about three weeks and gave up. So now I'm doing Jillian Michales 30 day shred and I'm loving the idea of posting her picture up in my office and kitchen or anywhere I'm tempted to eat!