Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BRAIN DUMP {mah-jor}

-I attended the LA Pinterest meet up last week. let's just say i am more obsessed then before (if it was possible) and we got to meet Ben the founder along with some of my favorite bloggers i love! lots of fun new ideas they are coming out with.... eeeeek. excited.
<span class=
- i planned my boss's sisters wedding. it turned out amazing. 150 happy guests.
<span class=
- i went to Texas for literally less than 24 hours last week for the Semi Finals of the Gold Cup. USA won and we had box seats! couldn't have worked out more perfectly! OH and i got to see Meghann and her hubby Jason!!
<span class=
- cheese that looks like it's ice cream could be the best idea ever. paired with wine, and you've got my perfect meal. i literally wanted to buy the platter (s) below.
<span class=
- a group of us went to the Gold Cup Final at the Rose Bowl last weekend!! 93,000 fans showed up and were ready to yell.
(Note to self: you shouldn't play a 3 v 3 pick up game with all mexican men while tailgating with a beer in hand. i was sweaty. but our team dominated.)
<span class=

-last night i went to Rihanna with my roommates and 4th roommate amber. rihanna KILLED it. VIP seating. thankyouverymuch. i forgot how much i LOVE her music.
<span class=
- i have been getting back into my routine of gym + me time. it's literally pitch black most days i am working out. i sold my soul but haven't regretted it yet. and those showers, who has Kiehls products at a gym? obsessed.
<span class=
- i just love my bestie so much. i hope everyone has a friend like her.
<span class=
- how could you NOT love this face? CoCo literally sits her butt on the stairs and her paws on another. i die of cuteness overload.
<span class=
- i have been getting REALLY good at Words with Friends (WWF for all you cool people.) add me if you dare - JKRO1

-i've learned not to tell people "please contact me after this date since we are holding off on all scheduling right now" regarding work stuff. literally on "that date" i received 400 emails. cool.

-if you need a cake for ANYTHING please visit my friends website. she is a GENIUS. (http://www.friskywhiskbakery.com/)

-i need a new camera apparently since my iphone isn't cutting it. suggestions? blogging friends, what camera do you use? i know they are fancy!!

-this was the longest brain dump ever. i promise i won't wait so long to blog next time.

- i hope you all have wonderful plans for the 4th of July. i know i do!

-speaking of july. REALLY June?! where did you go!??

No comments: