Thursday, December 22, 2011

NAWLINS.

We've been in New Orleans for a few days now & we have already done so much & eaten so much!!! (we had to get a week gym pass so we can eat more while we are here). HA. My new slogan is i run so i can eat more. Only in Nawlins. We went rock n roll bowling last night and to one of our favorite oyster places, Drago's. Which is to. die. for.

I can't wait for snowballs, visits with my dad, Christmas eve with my cousins, bananas foster waffles, a visit across the lake, the saints game, Christmas day, and much more fun stuff planned!

Just checking in with everyone to say I am alive! Just enjoying spending time with my family.

Happy holidays to you all!

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Sounds like you are making the most of your time there. Enjoy Jen. xoxo Merry merry MERRY!!!