Monday, January 26, 2009

not me monday

i'm joining in for not me
monday.


here ya go....
i did not spend the night on jess's and ana's couch 3 nights in a row
and i did not love every minute of it.
i did not ball my eyes out during greys, and super sad i have to wait
another week for it to come on.
i definitely did not stay up until 3 am and read twilight. nope, i'm not
in love with edward cullen.
i did not blog stalk my blogger friends for inspiration,
and end up with 3 new projects
that will definitely NOT take up all my free time this month.
i most definitely did not miss peter this week & think this week has gone entirely too slow
for him to only be gone for a week. 51 more weeks to go.
uggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
i did not glance at perez hilton's website... a few times... for my guilty pleasure.
i did not get secretly jealous of the 1 million people dancing to "you make we wanna shout"
at the inauguration. so NOT jealous.


join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy

No comments: