Monday, February 23, 2009

not me monday!

you know what that means!
not me monday!
all the things i did not do this week...
here ya go...
i did not get sad by jills absence on the bachelor
and i am not going to sign my brother up to meet her!
i did not work my butt off in training for my new job all week..
and i am not excited to do it all over again :)
i did not find out that one of my best friends is having a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and i cannot wait to do her baby announcements!)
i did not have my first meeting with a store who wants to sell my cards! yippeee!
i did not get bummed country night was cancelled
due to a closed door at power house :(
i did not get excited that i woke up at a nordys package from kate!
ohhhhhh new clothes! yea!!
i did not love going to the Oddo's for yet another fabulous & fun bachelor night!


join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Please see my blog! :) Love it