Monday, March 9, 2009

not me monday!

not me monday!
here ya go...
all the things i did not do this week..........
i did not eat too many oatmeal raisin cookies in one sitting...
and i did not decide to give them up after doing so :(
i did not LOVE that the thundercats won on tuesday....
and i do not hope we win like that every week.
i did not work TOO much but somehow enjoyed every minute of it.
i am not jealous of melinda and her 2 year adventures traveling around the world...
nope not jealous at all.
my mom & i are not starting the south beach diet tomorrow (as a team)
and we will not succeed.
i did not hope my new lulu lemon pants could come quicker...
and i cannot wait to go on a nice long run in them!
i did not love the pick for the top 13 on american idol,
and i will not be glued to the TV tomorrow for the first show!



join us, would you?
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy!

No comments: