Monday, June 1, 2009

according to me.

from my favorite - Elizabeth.... thanks!

When I was a child... I was a tomboy and loved soccer more than life itself.
I can't imagine my life without... family :)
If I could be anywhere, I'd be... on vacation. anywhere!
My least favorite chore is... taking out the trash.
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... price is right!
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... a lot of money.
My guilty pleasure is... nuyo & starbucks, it's a toss up.
I thought I would never... love playing soccer again. everyday. can't get enough.
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... money to pay off my debt, time to travel the world, and someone to build me my dream studio. ahhhhhhhhhhh, would be lovely.
You would never guess it, but I... have OCD. majorly. (i think?)

It was fun to fill out--feel free to post a comment and fill in the blanks 'according to you.'

No comments: