Monday, June 1, 2009

not me monday!

here we go again....
everything i did not do this week....
i did not love using my VIP nuyo card for a free yogurt!
i did not love my "Monday's at the oddo's" night and look forward to it tonight!
i did not love Seattle & Portland...
and did not love winning both games with the storm.
i did not love shopping at the NIKE employee store!!!!
and i did not love all the new SICK gear we all got! thank you coach!
i did not love eating a roll at mikuni in roseville...
THEN immediately driving to fair oaks mikuni for another roll. only you dad. only you!
i did not love rocking out in my studio to country music.... and i am not jealous of jess & gina for seeing taylor swift in concert. uggggh so not jealous!
i did not make a million cards last week - and will continue to make a million more ;)
lastly, i am NOT so proud of my mom for looking so darn good!
keep it up mama!
post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: