Tuesday, January 5, 2010

bachelor horses.

okay, so here are my chosen gals.

now.... i must say Jake surprised me last night.
he was actually normal. he needs to loosen up a little bit but all in all, i think he's a good pick!

so, my front runner is Ali. she wore the yellow dress last night. cute girl!


my second pick is Elizabeth. i like her. pretty eyes and they seem to have good chemistry!


my third girl is Gia. she's gorgeous but not sure how she will be personality wise.


now, this is a first.
meet Michelle. she is CRAZY.
honestly, how in the heck did she make it to another date???
yikes!!
although i am excited purely based on the entertainment factor. should be funny to watch...


so there you have it! those are my top 3 i guess for the final 3 standing and top 1 crazy.
i'll have more updates next week!
game on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I am one of your horses someday ;)

Fil said...

I check out your blog and im rewarded(but not really) with bachelor talk?! i want to become a fan, but really?! hahahaha....at least your apt wasn't down to 46 degrees tonight....yup the city of chicago construction crew busted a gas line in front of my building

HALE said...

Don't be ashamed, it's my guilty pleasure, too! I was NOT going to watch this show because I thought Jake was such a square, but believe it or not, I actually found him not incredibly awkward and *almost* charming. Ali is one of my front-runners, too! She's adorable. I also love Tenley. It seems like, according to observation, that he spends a lot of time with a light haired brunette in many of the pictures.. which could be Tenley or Gia. Someone I know lives in Tenley's hometown and said they were filming last week (so she made it to hometown visits, to say the least).

Your blog is great! Follow my jewelry website! www.shophale.blogspot.com

xoxo
Kelsey