Monday, March 15, 2010

not me monday.

here ya go!
all the things i did not do this week.
for the newbies.... it's all the things i did do.

i did not love picking up the new hybrid from the dealership.
i did not love the beautiful 70 degree weather in so cal.
i did not love early morning runs on the beach. week 4 of training.
done and done.
i did not love buying my mom's flight to come see me and brother for EASTER.
i did not love my bubble bath, wine, and a good book.
i did not love officially signing up for my 2nd marathon.... the chicago 2010 marathon.... look out world, here i come.
i did not love watching one of my boss's shows. rules of engagement. it's a must see.
i did not love gathering goodies for my boss's birthday party. i will be designing the best candy bar known to mankind. yep.
i did not love staying up late to play words with friends. ohmygoodness obsessed.
i did not love american idol this week. okay, it's getting a little better... thankfully.



post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.

No comments: