Tuesday, April 20, 2010

not me monday (on tuesday)

here ya go!
all the things i did not do this week..
and for the newbies who don't know what this means...
just pretend it's opposite day.


i did not love that this was the BUSIEST work week AND BUSIEST fun week. is that possible?
i did not love the little sleep i did get... but i did love how worth it it was.

i did not love my impromptu middle of the day 1 1/2 hour massage.
i also did not love the masseur telling me i had the most knots she has seen. hmmmm.
i did not love finding a CUTE new hair cut place with a new hair dresser! (really miss my hair dresser friends, but sadly i can't afford to fly them out for a hair cut!)
i did not get jealous.... or a LOT jealous... my boss was photographed by annie leibovitz. can't wait for the june vanity fair to come out!
i did not love alumni game weekend with the girls. or hectors that i have missed so so so dearly.
i did not like pre game ritual with whit. katsuya & galaxy game.
delicious sushi never makes me sad! ever.
i did not love working in redlands (what what!) for 2 days. nor did i like our "new school, old
school, middle school" mixes we made. amazing!
i did not love ESPN for all their hard work in making my boss's "homecoming episode" pretty darn good. can't wait until this airs.
i am happy my face will be seen by millions! NOT.
i did not love idol night with adam lambert (surprisingly a VERY good mentor) and of course GLEE!!!!!!!!!
i did not love getting my run to remember marathon tee in the mail. on the back it says "in memory of andre robin"
ps. i don't know how i am going to run a marathon with all my emotions going. oh boy.
i did not like the "calf off" between the ESPN producers. pic below to prove it.
it was HILARIOUS! you had to be there...
i did not love the taylor swift concert - nor did i love sitting in a suite with a DESSERT CART! what? amazing.
i did not love our to-go cups in redlands. 909 is a new favorite place. ha! no but seriously...
i did not love hearing about my nana's passing, however...
i am happy she has joined my dad, her husband, and all the other wonderful angels. heading to new orleans tomorrow...... where we will ALL be together.
i did not love my new starbucks special drink . it's top secret though. sorry :)



(the "calf off".... i just can't make this stuff up!)


post your not me mondays!
it's so much cheaper than therapy.


2 comments:

Whitney Unruh said...

Calf off! I've gotta say, upon further (and more sober) review, Ben definitely wins.

Kelly and Tadd said...

I vicariously live through you. You are so interesting...in the best way! You always have so much going on. So much that I get lost in your blog and find myself trying to figure out ways to be as cool as you are. (none of this is sarcastic)I try to think of what I would say on my not me mondays and none of my blogs would be as awesome as yours. I think you are so rad, just like your sweater! seriously though!!!