Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'M GUILTY.


<span class=

Lately I have been browsing “guilt group” more than normal.

i just love finding treasures that are 75% off the normal price!!

I’ve decided I totally deserve something cute.

I mean, why not?

So I purchased the above (simple, yet cute) items.

if you aren't a member and would like to be (you need to be invited) please let me know and i will send you an invite!

so worth it.


***Update on my funny grandmother: My mom told me last night that Maw Maw called her to chat and she told my mom that I had called to say hi. The following night she called my mom and asked my mom the same question "did i tell you Jen called me"

I cannot make this up. Ask my mom, it’s just too funny.





1 comment:

Kelly and Tadd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.