Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CADBURY EGGS IS BETTER THAN WINNING THE MEGA MILLIONS.


okay, well not exactly.
but this is why it is important to have a best friend.
to me, eating delicious cadbury mini eggs are like winning the lotto.
let's not get crazy here - it's not the same as the $355 million i could have won yesterday,
but maybe the lotto under $100.

my BFF chelsea went to the store yesterday and texted me a picture of mini cadbury eggs.
letting me know that they are in stores!!!
i love good friends. they know you all too well.
but um seriously, they are back?
that NEVER happens before spring.
in fact, i am pretty sure i know down to the day when they arrive in store (gross, i know)

it's like i won the lotto yesterday.
i almost cried.
remember my obsession with them?

please run to get them.
then you can tell me "thank you"

i even still have my cadbury egg jar.
ya i said it.

<span class=

you know where i am going today.....

happy wednesday!


No comments: